Re: FUN FUN FUN!!

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 21:33:46 EDT

Casey, if you are going, and have not already
preregistered-- email Duner -- cartel5@home.com -- We need
2-3 more people to sign up with us as a group, so each
person saves $20.00 for the weekend ($30 entry fee vs. $50
entry fee).. any and all Dakota/Durangos are invited to
join us, and have a great time.

Thanks,

Sam

--- Casey Aldridge <caldridge@qwest.net> wrote:
> Hey all...just thought I would give an update on my baby.
> Just had the stock auto tranny rebuilt @ 60K mi. She's
> had a
> good 20k mi of supercharged abuse so it was time to go
> thru it.
> Had it built up and has diesel automatic springs and some
> other
> stuff done to it. She feels pretty strong now, and a lot
> easier to
> drive in traffic :-) I raced a friend from work
> yesterday and he
> has a 98 Mitsu Eclipse GS-T (2.0 Turbo I
> believe)...anywho I spanked
> him pretty good and now im really pumped. Im gonna try
> and make it
> to the track tomorrow to get some baseline runs before I
> start tuning
> on it. And for those of you who are going...see you at
> Truckin Nationals!

> Casey Aldridge
> Tempe, AZ
> '97 Dodge Dakota (S/C V6, Hotchkis'd)
> '94 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1 (stock, 15.1@90)
> www.users.qwest.net/~caldridge

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com