Re: RE: My Dak is too fast........

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 23:13:57 EDT

I wasn't trying to set a land speed record (this time) but I managed to get
pulled over by one of the State boys last friday night. I was bookin tail
down hwy 280 outside of Mills River and saw him pass me..... then brake
lights....

I saw an opportunity (golden I thought) to sweep up a curvy road leading
back into a hollar.... crested a hill so he couldn't see my move...

D*$#&!@!!!!!!!!!! dang if he didn't follow me!!! Talk about feeling O SO
STUPID!!! long story short he claimed to have clocked me at 11mph over,
skirted around the fact I was eluding... oh well, warning ticket!!! God
bless that trooper!
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq

thats just as good as my 104 in a 55 ticket, sad to say i didnt get away
with that one, but at least he didnt bust me for racing, i was winning
against a shelby shadow
-aaron