Re: Re: RE: My Dak is too fast........

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 10:42:03 EDT

It depends on the day the truck was built I guess...

Monday Truck: Runs slow due to the production line workers just getting back to
work - hung-over, tired, etc.

Tuesday Truck: Runs better as the production line workers have had some sleep

Wednesday Truck: One quick truck - production line workers are paying
attention to detail and are building quality trucks

Thursday Truck: It's on the downhill slope now...production line workers are
starting to slow down again

Friday Truck: The production line workers are thinkgin "Oh just get this thing
outta here...i've got a party to go to".

I've seen bone-stock R/T's run anywhere from a 15.8 - 14.8 in factory form (no
mods). Same goes for the 4.7's...they're quick trucks with a LOT of
potential...i'd hate to see one with custom cams, blower, head work, and a few
other standard bolt-ons. ;)

- Bernd