Re: Do not buy from MidnightMoose.com

From: KCDak (jasonmanderson@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 11:27:20 EDT

For the record, yes, I did contact them and I have yet to receive a
response. They are the first place that I went to complain. I didn't just
go out and start dogging. I sent an email to 3 different email address. I
would love to call them, however, there is not a phone number listed on
their site.

Jason