Re: Do not buy from MidnightMoose.com

From: hemi@charter.net
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 11:13:08 EDT

Oh, and before you tell people not to buy from them, did you
contact the retailer and see if they would make it right for
you? You might be surprised, but you have to give someone a
chance to help you out first before you dog the people that
sold them.

Jack 3

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:49:29 -0500
 "KCDak" <jasonmanderson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ok, I set out to find a new set of replacement bulbs for
> my truck since the
> stock bulbs suck. I really couldn't find a set that
> everyone thought were
> good, so I decided to just buy a set of Xenon super white
> 100/80w bulbs,
> thinking that worse comes to worse they are just too
> bright. Well, I found a
> set on midnightmoose.com for $15 + $5 shipping. Well,
> they show up in the
> mail and I installed them. Well, to put it lightly, they
> SUCK. They are no
> better than the stock bulbs, and we all know how bad
> those are. I went back
> to look at the package and they say that they are for
> off-road or show use
> only. Which doesn't make any sense to me. I would think
> that that would just
> mean that they are too bright for the road. I then went
> back to their
> website to see if they mention anything about them being
> for only off-road
> or show use, and they don't. In fact they specifically
> sell them to replace
> the low and high beam lights. Oh and one other thing,
> this morning I was
> driving to work in the rain and I had to turn on my fog
> lights just to see.
> Yes, my 50w fog lights seem brighter than these in the
> rain. Ok, I'm done
> ranting now.
>
> Jason
> '00 Sport Quad 4.7L 4x4 3.55

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60"><TEXTAREA
NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60"><TEXTAREA
NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">
W Jack Hilton III
Dakota R/T Club Division 2 Rep.
www.DakotaRT.com