RE: RE: Mopar PCM...did you know?

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 15:13:52 EDT

Ditto on my '00... with the non-vin flashed Mopar PCM, I have the Brake
and ABS light on... My truck has the 4 wheel ABS. I can drive down a
gravel road, or a road with sand on it and stand on the brakes... All 4
wheels will
lock up. Same thing in a wet parking lot. Swap in my stock PCM, and
the pedal will BUZZ light mad, and no wheel lock up.

Sam '00 RT