RE: Mopar PCM...did you know?

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 11:02:57 EDT

Sorry, but I have to disagree with Marty on the ABS issue. I know for FACT
that my ABS light came on after installing the Mopar PCM and that my ABS did
NOT work, 4 wheel ABS, until I had the mileage and VIN flashed. The Mopar
tech line confirmed this was normal.

I'm going to have to believe Mopar before someone else when it comes to
their own products.

So, who ya gonna belive? Someone who's been there and done that, or someone
who's selling you parts?

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport,..............