Another Car Show today...

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 19:00:12 EDT

Just got home from my 5th car show since Father's Day.This one was in
Mayville,Wisconsin(45 miles away).My Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T took a close
2ND PLACE to a Chevy Silverado Z71(Dale Earnhardt Special),but i beat a POS
Ford.

This was the 3rd show this year for me with the only Dakota.
I had a lot of compliments and high praises on my Dakota...even from the
custom truck owners.

This year i am now 5 out of 5.

My Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T strikes again!!!!

David A. Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T,Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,AC Oil Filter,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,K&N Home-Brew,
Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau Cover
Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District Representative)
Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"