Re: Re: DaProjectII

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 01:11:08 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/2001 10:45:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
dougmyers@starpower.net writes:

> Hey man... you do know that the FWD 2.2's don't have the provisions to
> mount RWD, right?

I'd noticed that there was a RWD 2.2 block available; and sicne they use
another block for RWD applications.. why have both my 2.5L Daks come with the
FWD mount attached to the block with simply a cover over it?? did they just
change the back end of the block.. I haven't gotten to put the 2 side by side
for comparisons.
Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd