Re: Re: DaProjectII

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 10:38:13 EDT

The RWD 2.2L block will work in a FWD, but not the other way around. There
is a boss missing on the FWD blocks.

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.9L/5-speed/3.92SG
K&N Gen II FIPK, Comp Cams '604 cam, Progear timing chain, MP 2-bbl MPI
intake, MP R/T heads, MP polished aluminum valve covers, ASP crank pulley,
Hughes' roller rockers, MP Headers, 3" Dynomax hi-flow cat, 3" Flowmaster,
Flowkooler water pump, Accel Supercoil, Magnecor KV-85 8.5mm Race Wires,
Melling HV oil pump, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Mike Leach PCM