Re: kickpanel speakers Is anyone reading this?

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 15:07:54 EDT

I am not at war and I doubt you are either. This is a list for information and
comments about Dakota trucks and people who love them. Lets not turn it into a
discussion of the affairs our military are taking care of. If you don't know
the answer to the question you don't need to reply to the mail.

In a message dated 10/7/01 2:34:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,