Re: Re: kickpanel speakers Is anyone reading this?

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 15:26:41 EDT

Several members on this list are interested. A member of this list posted the
following and followed up by saying he got them installed and they were great.
Now those of us that are interested in getting them for our daks want to know
what part number and where he got them, thats all. This person knows the
answer and the rest of us that are interested just still want to know. Here is
the original post. We want to know if this person is still on the list, would
he please answer the question, thats all.