Re: Squealing

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 21:40:13 EDT

Well I would look at the water pump, power steering pump for the squeeling,
it may be the bearing. in the morning the air is cooler, but in the
afternoon the air temp rises causing the metals,to expand??, as for the
surge, it could be a fuel problem, maybe a dirty fuel filter, fuel pump
prob? bad spark plugs, small vacuum leak?? I could go on and on.