Squealing

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 21:00:11 EDT

In the morning, I get a squealing when the motor first
starts. Depending on how cold it is, it can go on from
30 seconds to a minute or so. The dealer replaced the
PVC to "supposedly" fix this problem. Any one ever
have a problem like this? Seeing as it is only in the
morning (not during a cold start in the afternoon)
that it isn't a belt problem.

Also, while cruising, my engine has now started to
surge a couple hundred RPM's and then settles back
down. Any ideas?

1999 CC with V6 and 37k

Thanks