Re: Re: DaProjectII

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 22:09:25 EDT

    Maybe some were machined both ways. I just know that we ran into a
problem trying to replace the engine in my little brother's old '87 dak.
Every engine we found was from a FWD car and didn't have the provisions for
one of the RWD mounts. His original engine, however, would work either way.
Weird.

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.9L/5-speed/3.92SG
K&N Gen II FIPK, Comp Cams '604 cam, Progear timing chain, MP 2-bbl MPI
intake, MP R/T heads, MP polished aluminum valve covers, ASP crank pulley,
Hughes' roller rockers, MP Headers, 3" Dynomax hi-flow cat, 3" Flowmaster,
Flowkooler water pump, Accel Supercoil, Magnecor KV-85 8.5mm Race Wires,
Melling HV oil pump, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Mike Leach PCM