2000 Dakota Quad Cab Insurance ?

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 01:52:09 EDT

I have an insurance question for 2000 Quad Cab owners that bought their
trucks late 1999 or early 2000. At the time, I got insurance for my truck,
they really didn't have an idea what a Dakota Quad Cab was and it had a
vehicle rating of 10. Since then the rating has jumped up to a 16 and the
price for my insurance increased. When I asked my agent about the increase
in my insurance, she told me that the rating (which the individual insurance
company had nothing to do with) had been changed causing the increase in
costs.

Has anyone else noticed an increase from when they first insured their Quad
Cabs?

Julie
00' SLT+ QC V6 3.9 4x2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body