Re: Houston Mopar Show & Race

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 01:36:53 EDT

Couldn't agree more, Tom- It was real fun, wasn't it!! I had a wonderful
time, I hope everyone else did!! I can't wait 'till next year, to see what
more shows up in the way of tuning and modding these trucks, it seems to get
better every year. I wish we had nametags or something(I know, I know, they
look goofy) so that we could better identify each other. I have a hard time
keeping up with who's who, especially those from the R/T list that we don't
hear from regularly. Anyway, I hope you had fun!! TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html