Re: Re: Houston Mopar Show & Race

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 10:03:45 EDT

Congrats on the runner up in the show class Will... I gotta give ya props on
that truck.. I know I wouldn't spend that much time washing my truck.. It
would interfere in my beer drinking.. lol
Also a round of applause to gene and tom in the burnout comp. Oh, And
Bernds stunning 18.54@ 47.54.. lol You could have given the ram charger and
that Gremlin A run for their money w/ that one.. hehehe
Hop