Saw it last night on VIP

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 17:16:11 EDT

I saw an episode of VIP(on UPN).They were using a intense blue 2000 Dakota
Quad Cab.Not a SC or a Club Cab,but a Quad Cab.

Ooohhh,Kick Ass!

I feel sorry for anyone without the Dakota Quad Cab.
It's a legend in its own time!
When i drive down the road,everyone looks at my ride.It's the best looking
QC in Madison.

Boy,i can just see the flaming start on this one

(getting in my foxhole now)

David A. Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T,Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,AC Oil Filter,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,K&N Home-Brew,
Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau Cover
Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District Representative)
Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"