Insurance

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 17:19:09 EDT

First off, hey guys, I'm a newbie to the list - just a chick that loves
crusin' the MA highways in my '98 Dak Sport ;o)

Although I have a later model year, and my lil' girl is only a regular cab
4x2, my insurance is still an astronomical $2,200 a year up here in
Tax-achusetts. My truck only has a listing of 6, and I have the discounts
running from a LoJack system (35%) and Driver's Education (10%), as well as
low mileage (5%). The premiums here are just painful...I can't wait till I
move south this winter and can hopefully find a better deal.

~ lk
http://jasiri177.freewebspace.com/images/rebelNH1.jpg
(my girl 'Rebel' - V6 dual exhaust)
DakotaRebel
dakrebelchic@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://jasiri177.freewebspace.com
There are only two things you need in life:
     1) WD-40 to make things go
     2) Duct tape to make them stop