RT's at Cecil County

From: brad k (brad70_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 18:14:27 EDT

For anyone interested I pulled this off an RT forum.

ok this is gonna be sweet!! so far there are 20 r/t's
goin to cecil county on the 13th!!! if you are goin
north to maryland we are goin to meet up at a rest
area before goin to the track. u take 95 north towards
baltimore. after u go through the tunnel in baltimore,
the first rest area is called THE MARYLAND HOUSE. we
will meet there at say730-800? let me know if this is
cool. i am in quantico,va about 20 min from d.c. and i
can get there in an hour so use hat time frame. oh
yea, it is a LEFT exit!!!!

Wish I could be there!

Brad K.