bernd nitrous

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 20:44:51 EDT

hey bernd,
how was jury duty? fun fun fun...did you get a chance to put togather that
juice kit yet.i want the bottle warmer and remote opener also along with the
wot solenoid and fuel psi solenoid..i would like to have it so that i can
change out the jets to a diferent shot..im gonna start with the 50 shot but
i want the 100hp jets also..work me up a price w/all the bells and
whistles..what size bottles do they have.im leaning towards 2 10lb
bottles.im getting the kit as soon as we can get something togather.i want
the shit to have a cool factor along withserious performance..i spoke w/
kenne bell today..im sending back the optimizer to be reflashed and checked
out..i saved my time slips and gave them to southland race shop to se what
was going on they ran my truck today on the dyno and at 4500 rpms at 80 mph
my hp dropped off by 28hp..so thats when i got on the phone w/kb..they kinda
pissed me off then i sent them the data from the dyno and my time slips and
exspressed that i wanted it fixed or i would shove it in somebodys ass..if
they dont fix it ill have to find a fmu..justsend me the info