Re: Re: kickpanel speakers Is anyone reading this?

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 20:57:34 EDT

I'm glad to see that you made it back in one piece...

That Kenne-Bell just gives your truck too much torque!!! ;-)

The kickpanels looked good, and the center sub box w/ 2 10"s rocked.... plus
the fact that
you sat in the staging lanes watching movies!!!

Later,
Tom "Slick"
"My truck still has that burnt rubber smell..."