Re: Re: kickpanel speakers Is anyone reading this?

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 21:14:49 EDT

it did help..the star wars fight scene made me use the force..thats when i
pulled that 1.77 short light..they put my truck on the dyno today.i put that
in on one of my other postings earlier..thanks for all your help..i couldnt
have run a damn thing without those dragradials..in first gear @ 4800rpms i
was getting 312 rwhp in 2 4800 it dropped off to285 and picked back up to
322rwhp around 89mph..i sent all the spec sheets and time slips to kenne
bell today..im still pissed i hope that it can be worked out.i lined up
southland racing to do my nos setup when bernd sends it.also im going to
raise my boost to around 10 psi and only run a 25 and a 50 shot..ron and the
guys at southland told me that anymore and the way i drive they will give a
week or 2 at the most before i blow the rearend and melt the pistons so i
gue4ss ill listen to them for now..damn it i want low 12's..