Anyone with Trenz or Mertek grilles?

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 21:12:29 EDT

Hello, My name is James, and I am a closet DML'er. I've learned alot from
everybody over the past few months, and now I have an inquiry.
Does anybody have, or know of where I can see a picture of, a Trenz or Mertek
aftertmarket grille for a Gen II? I just found out from a fellow DMLer that
Trenz are just inserts. My grille is shot so I would need the whole thing.
Maybe the Mertek is the entire grille? If not, I would have to get an OEM
grille.
No distributors or even Trenz (web site and phone inquiry) have a picture
available!
Know of any other aftermarket Grille manufacturers for Gen II? I need the
whole grille, not just inserts.
Thanks for the support.

In case someone cares:
318 30 over
comp cam - 604
MP PCM
MP Headers
Flowmaster 50
MSD 6A, 8.5 wires, Blaster SS
2500 Stall con.
Energy Suspention Bushing/Body Mounts
14" K&N
Cowl Hood
180 t stat,
complete tranny, motor, truck rebuild.
2 -3 drop
M1 intake
bunch of new parts (w. pump, ps pump, brakes......)
repaint pearl white
clear lights
Should be running in a few days...maybe
gonna work on traction/handling problem after it's running (out of money)