Re: RE: it was a sad day at the track friday nite

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 00:46:27 EDT

stock injectors, F&B billter TB. headers, cat back. gutted cat, iat adjuster
(turned off at the track for the rich condition), cat-box that wasn't hooked
up, 1.6 roller rockers, electric fan, and i'm running the 6 psi pully with
the 8:1 FMU plate in there.

I tried putting a 10:1 in there but it ran even worse. my Air.Fuel meter
just went way towards the deep end. I'm going to try a smaller FMU plate
and see how things go.
-Chuong

Chuong...I ran a 15.2 with all my stuff. My distributor index is set at
6. As for the rich condition, what injectors, mods, boost level
(pulley), etc. On the V6, you can run with the factory injectors with a
10:1 FMU plate (factory is a 12:1).

- Bernd