Re: Insurance

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 03:47:05 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/01 2:48:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dakrebelchic@yahoo.com writes:

<< Although I have a later model year, and my lil' girl is only a regular cab
 4x2, my insurance is still an astronomical $2,200 a year up here in
 Tax-achusetts. >>

Welcome to the list. Yikes! Remind me not to move to where you live, I
couldn't afford the insurance on my Quad Cab if I did. Ha Ha! I currently
pay less than half of what you are paying and that is almost to high for me.

Julie
00' SLT+ QC V6 3.9 4x2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body
http://hometown.aol.com/arcticroze/myhomepage/auto.html