Re: it was a sad day at the track friday nite

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 10:17:51 EDT

Choung... With your blower, I only dropped from 15.9 to 14.9 just bolting
it up...
I then went with the 9# pulley, 24# injectors, and MP Computer, and ran
14.1@97ish

You may really wanna look into somehow gettin a computer flashed for it...
I just sent my old computer off which was programed for 8PSI w/ the
powerdyne...

With the Vortech hittin on 11PSI at 6K, it still only ran a 13.9@99 but,
its running lean down low... so, it may just be tuning issues... also, do
the "Free Map Boost Bypass" thing on speedtweaks.net that may help some
too...

Stupid MAP controlled stuff!!

Tim Berry - 97 CC SLT 318 4x2
13.504@101.91 w/ Powerdyne @ 8PSI
Vortech T-Trim 10PSI - Installed

> Well, Friday night I wanted to see how the dakota would run at the track
and
> the times were down right disappointing.
>
> 17.02,
> 16.8?
> and a 16.6?
>
> On the 3 runs, I didn't spin it off the line or anything. As a matter of
> fact, Mike Meyeroff's gen2 dakota CC no supercharger beat me by .01 of a
> second. It's shifting at 5000-5200 rpms, and my foot is on the gas with
OD