RE: Grille inserts for 99 Dak...need ideas

From: Art DiRamio (ADiRamio@opensolutions.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 15:11:07 EDT

I know I've read where a bunch of the people on the list have used some type
of "gutter guard" and made their own inserts. While looking at the Lowes
circular this weekend, I was it in black and a grayish color. Don't
remember whether it was metal or plastic, but was thinking about the black
for my truck (Patriot Blue '01 QC Sport+, not crazy about the gray/chrome
look). The rolls ran no more than $3 or $4 for like a 20' roll.

-- Art