WAS(Car Shut of Suddenly)

From: Stewart Ebrat (Stewart@atlasinc.org)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 15:43:28 EDT

Hey Guys,

Wanted to thank all of you for the input on the repairs for the truck not
starting up.

I looked at the splice it must been done already had heat shrink wrap and
everything around it all looked done nice.

Then I looked at the rest bypassed the MSD 6al nothing then I decided to
replace the Accel Coil with the stock one and test it (Boy did I get
shocked) Lived!!

Truck then started up must be coil truck is now ok.

One thing got me thinking does the coil need to get charged and then it will
started cause it did not start right away.

Let me know guys!

Thanks again.

Stewart Ebrat