Re: Maintance Req'd

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 21:48:11 EDT

Try replacing your speed sensor, its a one piece part that drives your spedo
and tells the computer how fast it is going so it knows when to shift into
OD. Mine did the same thing, wouldn't shift into OD at all periodically.
It took Dodge a year to figure out after a the valve body was cleaned 3
times, tranny rebuilt 1 time, and a trip by a designer from Detroit to
figure it out. DUH. I would have figured it out myself but I hadn't
started auto tech at VTC yet.

TJ