Maintance Req'd

From: Chuck Stafford (stafford@cecomet.net)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 19:13:09 EDT

I have one other problem also. Ever since I got the truck, the dash idiot
light Maintance Req'd has been lite. Would this have any connection with
the transmission problems I have been having (late to shift into overdrive)?
I replaced the Temp Sensor with no change in behavior (see my letter
subject: Transmission; Dated 10/6).

I tested the trouble codes here is what I found:
12: Battery input disconnected
33: Open/Short in A/C [no A/C]
34: Open/Short in Speed Control [no Cruise Control]
11: Crackshaft Position Sensor
55: End of Test

Would any of these have anything to do with the Maintance Light?

Thanks for any input.

Chuck Stafford
89 Dodge Dakota Sport 3.9v6