Re: Grille inserts for 99 Dak...gutter guard?

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 22:33:39 EDT

well in my case I bought some grills (gutter guard) from home depot, got 4
of them, they are silver in colour.

about 6" x 4 ', I chose to install mine behind the stock grill to fill in
those huge gaps (worried about debris hitting rad).

I used tin snips to cut them, and wire ties to secure them.

I also painted them black, it looks great,

p.s. before closing hood, be sure that you cut out a space for the hood
release!!!