Re: Water leak

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 23:44:20 EDT

Mmmm....my uncle had a black '01 Dak Sport that had that EXACT problem.
Took it back to the
dealership 5 times, until they finally just took the truck back and he went
for a new and better one. Hasn't
had that problem at all with the new Dak.

Good luck dealing with them on the carpeting, I hope your local dealer is as
helpful as mine has been so
far...
DakotaRebel
dakrebelchic@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://jasiri177.freewebspace.com/images/RebelNH1.jpg
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport. 2WD, V6 auto
Dual Exhaust, Roll Bar + Bed Rails
Drop In Liner, KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc
CD Changer & Stereo, Boston Speakers