Re: Grille inserts for 99 Dak...need ideas

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 00:46:44 EDT

I paid a total of 65 bucks to powdercoat 2 grilles. One for my dakota, and
one for my neighbor's 99 eclipse. it was a 35 dollar setup fee, then like
12 bucks for the pieces.. but we split it up and paid about 30 a piece. Not
too bad...
-Chuong

<<I've never had anything powder coated before..although it looks nice (like
my AR-767 wheels) I assume that it would be expensive? I figure there is a
poor boy version of the grille inserts out there somewhere :-)