wa:sad day at the trackNOW: timing chain & tensioner

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 00:51:58 EDT

Can you tell me how much the generic chain and tensioner costed and where
you got it? I just got a job (Starting tomorrow) so money problems should
vanish pretty soon :)
-Chuong

<<
Hey
I had planned on putting in a Mopar double roller and tensioner a couple of
months back. But the Mopar chain turned out to be defective/wrong
size... So I've got the generic replacement and a tensioner now. The
tensioner will quite your engine up somewhat.
mm