Re: Re: Kenne Bell Tips and Tricks?

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 01:13:50 EDT

i checked on that today. if u compare piston speed and the crank rotation i
would not gain shit..im just gonna go with new r/t heads and rods and
pistons along w/intercooler and and 10 psi on the blower..im gonna build it
so that i can run up to a 150 shot of spray.as long as i have it down i may
as well..i can pay for the labor in monthly installments..anyway my
girlfrien gave me 2000$ today.i was kinda pissed cause she said she would
give me 3400 but she had a photo shoot cancel so she didnt make the money
she thought she was gonna have..i cant complain she paid for my kenne bell
headers..i definitely kissede her ass all day and til 12midnight tonight..my
only problem is trying to figure out how to get rid of the shitty intake..my
mechanic is working on that one..man i hooked a bypass for the converter up
and my truck puylled hard all the way to the120 shutdown..that was the
problem along with the heat in baytown..my friend has a 86 ferrari and we
raced today..we raced through the 1/4 and i killed him by 3 to 4 car lengths
twice unfortunately the second time my boost was showing 9 1/2 psi when all
hell broke loose..bernd jinxed me..he warned me today and asbout 5 hrs later
i blew it all apart..im just gonna fix it quick and order all the parts and
hopefully within 90 days i can have it kicking ass..im pulling the sc off
and replace the headgasket for now..my buddy said he can get me the r/t
heads for only 550 which is cost.. i just need to put there sticker on my
back glass of my truck..no problem