Re: GPS

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 09:24:59 EDT

Funny you should mention that. I ordered one for my Dak and yesterday UPS
delivered it and said they left it at my front door and nobody has seen it yet!
I have used an older model that did not have built in maps like the one I
ordered and yes it does tell veichle speed to the tenth of a mph and it is
accurate. I only hope UPS can figure out what they REALLY did with mine or I
will have to file a claim on them and mine cost 399.00.