Re: New Member...Dear Rodney

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 17:46:04 EDT

Check out "http://www.speedtweaks.net"

Bernd Ratsch can help you with what you need

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Soon to add Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake,& V8 throttle
body.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"