Re: Re: Water leak

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 22:10:43 EDT

Check where the windshield glass is glued to the seal, Mine came unstuck
for about an
8 inch section on the drivers side. That was big enough - carpet got
soaked..water came in and ran down
behind the side panel.
With the trim off push out GENTLY on the glass and see if anything opens
up.. there is a flowable silicone which
will wick up into the space and stick it back together.

Or a windshield shop will be glad to reseal it for a price.

Victor Williams / Ga
'95 DAK CC Sport,5.2L,5sp,Jacobs ign,Jardine catback, 201k miles+