RE: Was MD/PA/VA/WV List; Finalized, Now Hey Rich

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 09:54:47 EDT

Hi Tom,
Good to hear from you. I most definetly degreed the cam. It matched the
cam card to the degree! I installed it straight up. No advance or retard.
Hughes has 3º advance ground into their cams.

As far as the stock cam goes, I don't know. I didn't check the factory
installation before removing it.
Anything else I can help you with, just give a holler.
Rich
PS. Sorry to hear about your work situation. Vacations are nice, but only
when planned.