Re: Never again with a Dakota..Dear Travis

From: Gensch, Travis (Travis.Gensch@qtiworld.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 13:13:30 EDT

>Anyone can have problems with a vehicle.And Chevys are junk too,i know.I
had
>2 cars,worthless hunks.

Please explain why this is different than my Dak??????

>Dont give up on the whole Dakota concept.

I will not give up on the "concept" of a Dakota, I love it. I just wish my
finished product was not a $4000 pile of repairs. I have considered getting
a new Dak, with the 0% interest and all. I would just make sure to get rid
of it before the warranty expires.....

Travis