Re: Never again with a Dakota

From: Suter, Rick (RSuter@bizfon.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 13:32:57 EDT

I gotta second this one... My '99 is absolutely the worst vehicle I have
ever owned, BY FAR! And it appears, I am not alone... After owning Mopars
exclusively since 1973 (less two shortlived GMs) my brand loyalty may have
run out. And it's not the fact that things are wrong that need to corrected
with the truck that bothers me the most. What bothers me the most is that
Chrysler seems UNABLE to fix the truck. Unfortunately, I am not eligible for
my state's lemon law because I bought it with 16k on the clock used from a
dealer.

Anyone want to buy a Mopar Performance PCM with a '99 Dakota attached? :-)

>Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:46:35 US/Central
>From: bernd@texas.net
>Subject: Re: DML: Never again with a Dakota
>
>Did you ever try to investigate using the Lemon Law? You may >>have been
one of
>the unfortunate ones with a "Lemon" right out of the factory.

>They're not bad trucks and every manufacturer has a "black eye" >vehicle.
Just