Re: Re: Re: door panel swap

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 19:43:38 EDT

Actually Chuck, I thought there was a post awhile back regarding someone
selling them?? ...This was 'awhile' back though.(several months). I assume
you already checked the DML homepage.

Any way you can convert your current panels using fiberglass??? I'm guessing
your planning on doing some more custom painting.

by the way, thanks for fixing my typo "ac ouple" :)

I have seen the panels your referring to and when they are painted they look
very sharp. Good luck man and my apologies for breakin into your post with
my smart allek comment

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC

""Chuck Robbins"" <intense99dak@home.com> wrote in message news:9q53ra$3ed$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > A couple of hundred miles...all for the sake of asthetics....now there's a > > DMLer with conviction :) > > > > Either that or a sense of thriftiness ;-) The panels are outrageous at the > dealers and I thought I'd try to find some here before hitting the salvage > yards. You don't know of anyone do ya, Kevin? > > -- > Chuck Robbins > '99 Dakota Sport > www.intense99dak.com > >