Re: Re: Re: Re: door panel swap

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 20:10:58 EDT

> Actually Chuck, I thought there was a post awhile back regarding someone
> selling them?? ...This was 'awhile' back though.(several months). I assume
> you already checked the DML homepage.

Yep ... Went back to the archives and the panels for sale were for a '92. I
also retried some links that were posted the first time around, but have yet
to hear back from them.

> Any way you can convert your current panels using fiberglass??? I'm
guessing
> your planning on doing some more custom painting.

I would prefer to rework the "basic" panels as I think the end result would
be much smoother. And yes, more painting along with a lot more are in store
for the panels (as soon as I can get some ;-)

> Good luck man and my apologies for breakin into your post with
> my smart allek comment

No apologies necessary my friend ;-)

--
Chuck Robbins