Re: dakota complaints...hey tom

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 19:51:54 EDT

I completely agree with you. My '94 CC has over
160,000 miles on it now and I want to see how many
more that I can put on it. Other than the fuel
sending unit in the tank, which seemed like a minor
problem to me, nothing major has happened. I don't
know what the problems are that everyone is having.
Everyone I know that has a Gen I, II or III has
nothing but positive comments about there Daks. Oh
well, to each his own, I guess.