Re: Never again with a Dakota..Funny Phrases

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 22:12:04 EDT

My thoughts on Chevy,Ford,and others: (from a Dedicated Dakota Owner)

       Like a Rock (thats what good it is,when its busted)
       Heartbreak of the Heartbeat (lol)
       The Heartbeat of America is Dead (smile)
       Ford...Have you driven a recall lately?
       Ford: F*ckin Owner Really Dumb
       Hemi = "Kicks Buicks Ass"
       Pontiac: If it's driving excitement,how come it's broken

Food for thought Ray,on your upcoming purchase ;)

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Soon to add Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake,& V8 throttle
body.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"