Re: RE: dakota complaints...

From: Ray Sulich (ray.sulich@snet.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 06:50:12 EDT

At 10:09 PM 10/11/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Yeah, will all the whiners please report to the EXITS, it's not our fault
>and we don't care to have to read you whining in our e-mail boxes. You can
>cry when you get your Ford and it's sh!t if they'll allow that, but go away
>cause we don't wanna hear the BS!

Ever hear of the first amendment to the constitution? I think it as
important to have people voice their negative opinions about their Brokodas
as well as the positive ones. I helps people make an informed decision.
Bye,
Ray

reply to ray.sulich@snet.net
Parkinson's Law: Work expands so as to fill the time
                        available for its completion.