RE: dakota complaints...

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 22:09:23 EDT

Yeah, will all the whiners please report to the EXITS, it's not our fault
and we don't care to have to read you whining in our e-mail boxes. You can
cry when you get your Ford and it's sh!t if they'll allow that, but go away
cause we don't wanna hear the BS!

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Smoked 4 GTs this week, oh yeah! :)