Re: I beg to differ...It isn't just a truck

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 08:37:05 EDT

David: "Why are there 107 people on the QC list?"
You "Because they're looking for help keeping them on the road"

Sounds like a cheap shot to me. You will find that EVERY other make has a
similar "list" of common problems. Right now you only think it's Dodge, because
that's what you're driving and that's the list you're reading. For the record,
my '99 hasn't had half the "common" problems you allude to, and those problems
that have occurred have been fixed under warranty.